Tart Cherry, Nettle and Turmeric
View entire range by
Stock Code: TNV0021
Tart Cherry, Nettle and Turmeric blend is commonly used for joint pain and inflammation, rheumatism, gout and sports injuries.
- Tart Cherry - Tart cherries are especially rich in anthocyanin flavonoids which, in addition to their antioxidant properties, are often used to help maintain health inflammatory response. Also abudant in tart cherries are antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids. Traditionally, tart cherries are often used for removing uric acid from the joints.
- Nettle Leaf - As well as possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health. Some (i.e. boron, silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in structural integrity, while others (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals which can otherwise adversely impact on joint health.
- Turmeric Root - The curcuminoids in turmeric root have been heavily researched for their potential role in helping maintain proper inflammatory response. Turmeric also possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in that free radicals are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration.
- Celery Stalk & Leaf - Celery is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in the structural integrity of joint tissue (such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K).
- Ginger Rhizome/Root - Ginger may help support inflammatory, pain and circulatory response - all of which are pertinent to joint health.
Our in store pharmacist, Shabir Daya, has written an article about Tart Cherry, Nettle and Tumeric:
Dosage: As a food supplement for adults, take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) per day mixed in juice or water.
Superior Joints with Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM)...
LifeFlo Pure Magnesium Oil Spray helps to...
Pukka Herbs Turmeric Gold tea is a...
Beauty Bible: Our personal recommendation for body...