Ful.Vic.Health Fulvic Acid Mist is a potent, rejuvenating and invigorating treatment for hair loss and thinning hair. Third in our next-generation topical haircare range, Fulvic Acid Mist powered by Ioniplex®, the patented ingredient for Ionicell, is deeply nourishing, detoxifying and repairing. Working hard to renew cell life and keratin function in our scalp, follicles and hair, Victoria Health Fulvic Acid Mist is a transformative haircare product for everyone.
What does it do:
Using a patented blend of humic-free Fulvic Acid, Butcher’s Broom and Honeysuckle Flower extract, Marine Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid, Fulvic Acid Mist helps to restore the body's inherent ability to grow healthy hair and to help prevent excess shedding and thinning.
Although targeted at aiding recovery from a variety of hair and scalp conditions such as excess hair loss, slow growth, hair shedding, thinning or limp and lifeless hair, Fulvic Acid Mist along with the complete range of treatment products are excellent for general hair health and helping to promote, thicker, shinier and stronger hair for everyone. The Ioniplex® deeply nourishes, detoxifies and repairs, whilst helping to renew cell life and keratin function in scalp follicles and hair, while the Butcher’s Broom aids circulation and the Hyaluronic Acid helps increase the diameter of each hair strand to enhance health and volume.
But it doesn’t end here! This potent mist is powerfully versatile.
For the maintenance of nail health and strength, mist onto the nail bed and plate.
For sparse brows and lashes; mist onto a cotton wipe and gently apply onto the brows and lash lines to help rejuvenate healthy growth.
To help detoxify, hydrate and protect skin against oxidative stress you can spray it onto your face and body. The multi-peptides in the formulation will help keep your skin supple and minimize the signs of ageing.
Often referred to as ‘the elixir of life’ fulvic acid is a natural compound found in the nutritious layer of soil that helps plants to grow. It works in a similar way in our body at a cellular level and is capable of carrying 65+ minerals and trace elements directly into our cells. This is just one of the properties that provides Fulvic Acid with the ability to have a dramatic impact on all types of diseases and concerns.
Fulvic Acid Mist Benefits:
• Pure humic-free Fulvic Acid transports nutrients to nourish the scalp follicles and helps healthy cell regeneration
• Butcher’s Broom promotes circulation and encourages endothelial growth factors to invigorate the scalp follicles to enhance keratin production
• Honeysuckle Flower extract helps calms down underlying inflammation to encourage the repair process
• Marine Collagen, from fish, greatly helps in hair growth and hair regeneration
• Hyaluronic Acid helps improve increase the diameter of each strand to enhance volume
• Multiple peptides target cell renewal within the scalp
• Free from parabens, sulphate, alcohol, silicones and EU known allergens. pH range 4.6-4.75
• Dab onto a cotton wipe and apply onto brow & lash lines to rejuvenate healthy growth
• Spray onto face and body to detoxify, hydrate & protect skin against oxidative stress
• May be applied to cuts & grazes to reduce healing time
• Multiple peptides minimise the visible signs of ageing on face & body
• Apply to the nail bed and plate to maintain nail health & strength
Buy the complete Ful.Vic.Health Hair Trio Solution here.
Fulvic Acid Mist is suitable for all hair types including dry, fine, damaged and greasy hair and is free from parabens, sulphate, alcohol, silicones and EU known allergens with a pH range of 4.6-4.75. Use Fulvic Acid Mist as an intensive overnight treatment for fuller, healthier looking hair.
Directions: For best results, Fulvic Acid Mist should be used daily and in conjunction with Fulvic Acid Shampoo & Conditioner. After washing your hair gently towel dry and part the hair into sections spraying directly onto the scalp and into the hair. No need to rinse. Fulvic Acid Mist can also be used on dry hair and scalp as an overnight treatment.