Vitasorb D (micellised Vitamin D)
50 i.u/ 4 drops 15-ml
View entire range by
Stock Code: BCR0444
BioCare's Vitasorb D is a micellised preparation of vitamin D incorporating BioCare's unique Vitasorb process for maximising absorption efficiency.Micellised vitamins are absorbed more efficiently than other forms of nutrients and are therefore required in lower doses.
Benefits of Biocare's Vitasorb D:
- Provides liquid vitamin D to facilitate absorption
- 12.5iu of vitamin D per drop
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin D supplementation may be beneficial during winter months
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base
Dosage: Four drops of Vitasorb D taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue.
Osteocare Liquid provides an excellent source of...
Goji berries are cultivated in the clean...
Daily Immunity is a comprehensive multi-purpose formula...
Biocare's Vitasorb® A is a simple liquid...
2500i.u. per drop 15-ml