Temple Spa It's All Good is a super-nourishing, ultra-light, nutritious oil suitable for all skin types, scarring & stretchmarks. Imagine a professional, restorative facial treatment that not only gives your skin some peace and calm, but wonderfully feeds and resolves those irritating skin issues as well? Doesn’t that sound good?
At the best of times, facial massage enlivens the complexion, tones and conditions, relaxes facial muscles, improves circulation, reduces wrinkles and leaves skin feeling smoother and more vibrant. Combine that with a skin oil that is formulated with the absolute best of ingredients to treat skin problems such as hypersensitivity, irritation, stretch-marks, stress, scars or inflammation, and the result is... ALL good!
Even if you don’t have time to give yourself a calming facial massage every day, every skin will benefit from using It's All Good. Unlike what you might expect, it is not heavy or greasy, but is the ultimate medium for delivering active ingredients deep into the skin. It’s the professional treatment you can do yourself at home and the great news is, you can use it on your body too.
- Day or night nutritional skin treat.
- Professional quality massage medium.
- For ‘naked skin’ rest days.
- For treating the following skin conditions: sensitivity, stress, stretch marks and scarring.
- Anti-ageing benefits.
- Normalises hypersensitive or stressed skin.
- Softens the appearance of stretch marks,scars and acne scarring on any part of the face or body.
- Gives an instant aesthetic boost - lustre and vitality.
- Lightweight, quickly absorbed and non-greasy.
- Strengthens thin or fragile skin, making it less vulnerable to reactions and sensitivity.
- Renews firmness, suppleness and smoothness, boosts moisture.
Directions: After your cleansing routine, day or night, pump two or three drops onto clean fingertips. Massage in using upward and outward movements. Follow on with your normal skin routine, or leave your skin ‘naked’ for a few hours (or overnight). Can be used as an overnight supplement, in place of your normal night cream; a facial massage medium; on its own or under moisturisers.
Use as an on-going part of your skin care program, or at times when your skin needs desensitising and appears stressed. Also a stunning all over body oil or use to target specific problem areas.