Folguard (folic acid & vitamin B12)
View entire range by
Stock Code: BCR0241
Biocare's Folguard (folic acid and vitamin B12) provides an ideal dietary supplement which combines folic acid with vitamin B12 in it's active form hydroxycobalamine. Folic acid and vitamin B12 are nutrients suited to being taken together and have a role in the process of cell division.
Benefits of Biocare's Folguard:
- Convenient one a day capsule formula
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid work synergistically
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400 micrograms [µg]) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Capsule size 1.8cms
Dosage: One daily with food.
Use Designs For Health's Homocysteine Supreme™ to...
Swanson Olive Leaf Extract helps support the...
Life Extension Grapeseed Extract is a rich...
Triple Leaf Blood Pressure Tea is a...