Salcura Bioskin Junior Daily Nourishing Spray is a scientifically developed, regular use natural therapy for babies and children prone to eczema and severe skin dryness.
Eczema can damage the skin's protective membrane. Traditional creams and emollients can help to manage this by creating an artificial barrier, but Bioskin Junior Daily Nourishing Spray works differently. The key ingredient in Bioskin Junior Daily Nourishing Spray is Sea Buckthorn, known for its ability to rejuvenate the skin and for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-itch and analgesic properties. Containing a plethora of fatty acids and vitamins E, A & B, it also provides excellent skin nourishment.
Salcura Bioskin Junior Daily Nourishing Spray is suitable for babies as young as 3 months. Quickly and easily absorbed, it penetrates deeply to nourish and support the growth of new cells, helping the skin to repair itself and rebuild its own, natural protective membrane. No mess, no grease, no fuss. For occasional flare-ups, combine this with Bioskin Junior Outbreak Rescue Cream, which works quickly to calm and soothe dry sore skin.
Apply Daily Nourishing Spray to affected areas of skin at least twice a day, up to four times a day if required.
1. Gently shake the bottle to mix the natural ingredients.
2. Hold the bottle ten centimetres (about four inches) away from the skin.
3. Use the pump to apply a generous amount of liquid.
4. When applying to the face, spray onto a cotton wool pad and pat into the skin to avoid contact with the eyes.
5. Allow to sink in and dry on the skin - no need to rub in.
6. Follow with Outbreak Rescue Cream if the skin is particularly sore, dry or cracked.