Vitasorb C (micellised vitamin C)
View entire range by
Stock Code: BCR0442
BioCare's Vitasorb C is a micellised preparation of vitamin C incorporating BioCare's unique Vitasorb process for maximising absorption efficiency.Micellised vitamins are absorbed more efficiently than other forms of nutrients and are therefore required in lower doses.Vitasorb C can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. Ideal for individuals who have trouble swallowing capsules or tablets or who have malabsorption problems.
Benefits of Biocare's Vitasorb C:
- Provides liquid vitamin C with a high absorption rate
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Dosage: Four drops of Vitasorb C taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue
Daily Immunity is a comprehensive multi-purpose formula...
My recent column on vaginal dryness...
Life Extension Zinc Caps: Use high absorption...
LifeTime Vitamins Alpha-lipoic acid meets most of...