Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) Powder
View entire range by
Stock Code: BCR0427
Biocare's Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by their unique solvent free freeze-dried method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
Benefits of Biocare's Vitamin C Powder:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Dosage: One scoop of Vitamin C Powder taken twice daily. Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
Daily Immunity is a comprehensive multi-purpose formula...
My recent column on vaginal dryness...
Life Extension Zinc Caps: Use high absorption...
LifeTime Vitamins Alpha-lipoic acid meets most of...