Vitamin C 1000mg 30's Chewable Tablets
View entire range by
Stock Code: HTA1091
HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who are Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin C tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to three Vitamin C tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole.
Viridian Alpha lipoic acid is both fat...
Goji berries are cultivated in the clean...
Vertese Omega Oils 3, 6, 9 capsules...
Life Extension Zinc Caps: Use high absorption...