Rosa Fina Satin Gloves Anti-Ageing Hand & Nail Cream
View entire range by
Stock Code: BFB0619
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible
Rosa Fina Anti-Ageing Hand and Nail Cream
- "Consistency just right, was absorbed immediately, no stickiness after; smell was adorable – I wanted to smooth it everywhere – and hands felt silky after, age spots lessened with regular use, dryness and nails improved gradually – an improvement on previous hand creams and the effects lasted"
- "seemed a bit runny at first but I was pleasantly surprised as it absorbed easily and quickly; hands felt soft and well-moisturised"
- "they use the words 'satin gloves' on the label – spot on!"
Help hands and cuticles turn back the years and keep their youthful appearance with this luxurious, yet easily absorbed cream treatment. Firming rosa mosqueta, jojoba and argan oils are blended together with nail-strengthening cysteine and nourishing macadamia and mallow in a rich base to leave hands feeling toned, firm and silky smooth with a divine aroma of Persian rose, frankincense and Australian sandalwood.
Use Rosa Fina satin gloves hand & nail cream daily to:
- Create beautifully smooth, cared-for hands (hands visibly betray age second only to the face!)
- Smooth and moisturise dryness, crepiness and wrinkles
- Soften and strengthen nail cuticles
Rosa Fina satin gloves hand & nail cream contains:
- rosa mosqueta, jojoba and argan oils smooth skin and help prevent age spots.
- Zi-cao - a traditional Chinese herb, plus vegetable hyaluronic acid combat sore, dry skin and eczema, while softening rough cuticles.
- cysteine strengthens the bonds between the nail plates.
- macadamia and mallow nourish and hydrate.
- calendula and comfrey prevent and heal chapped skin.
- rosa damascena, frankincense and lavender soothe and smell divine.
Margaret Dabbs Nourishing Nail and Cuticle Serum...
NailVit Capsules are specially formulated to provide...
NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1% with Copper...
NIOD's Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex combines 12 forms...