NANNETTE de GASPÉ Roller Noir™ for all skin types. There is no ingredient more powerful than those naturally produced by your body. The Roller Noir™ enables your skin’s own natural ability to restore itself without any outside ingredients or sources other than micro-needles. This at-home micro-needling treatment is made from strong 0.5mm Titanium needles which allow you to tap into the body’s own fountain of youth to reveal smoother, plumper, and overall rejuvenated looking skin.
Benefits of the Roller Noir™ Skin Revitalizing System:
1. Remove Roller Noir™ from protective shell. Disinfect by letting the head soak in isopropyl alcohol for 15 minutes before use. Cleanse your skin with an anti-microbial cleanser while your dermaroller is being disinfected. Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap before handling your dermaroller or touching your face.
2. With one hand, hold the skin you are treating firmly.
3. With the other hand, grip the device by placing your index finger on the top of the handle. With gentle to moderate pressure, begin rolling the device vertically for 4-5 strokes over the treatment area (rolling back and forth is equal to 1 stroke).
4. When changing direction, lift to reposition the roller (do not drag the roller as this can scratch and irritate the skin).
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 rolling horizontally and then diagonally.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for each section of the face you wish to treat. If you wish to treat the neck, repeat steps 2-5 on the designated area. Your treatment is now complete.
AFTER-USE & CARE
Use a gentle toner to soothe your skin and prepare it to receive skincare products. Apply your favorite serum, hydrating face cream and eye cream for optimal absorption. Disinfect the Roller Noir™ by soaking the head in isopropyl alcohol. Be sure the entire roller portion of the tool is submerged. Let it soak for 20 minutes. Run the head of the roller under hot water for a few seconds to rinse. Allow to air dry before placing it back in the protective shell. Roller Noir™ is a disposable product and should be replaced as soon as micro needles appear and/or feel dull or damaged.
Each individual’s skin is unique and may react differently to this treatment. Progressively build up to the desired number of treatments per week. The effects of the treatment are noticeable immediately after use. Skin may be slightly irritated and feel more sensitive following treatment. Skin may feel drier than usual for up to 48 hours following treatment. Nannette de Gaspé’s Roller Noir has 0.5mm length needles.