Life-Flo Pure Marula Oil contains 99.5% Marula Oil formulated for hair and skin.
Marula Oil is an all-natural, cold pressed, highly nutritious, very light textured oil. It is soothing and is suitable for use for all skin types including sensitive and reactive types.
The secret of Marula oil lies in the fact that it is rich in antioxidants, nutrients and fatty acids, Marula Oil is harvested in Africa from the seed or nut inside the Marula fruit and can be used on skin, hair, and nails. Marula Oil absorbs quickly to hydrate and leave skin smooth, soft, and luxuriously radiant.
Skin Benefits of Marula Oil
- Rich in omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants, Marula Oil assists cell renewal and protects against cell damage.
- Marula Oil deeply hydrates, nourishes & smoothes facial skin, especially dehydrated face skin and is suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily skin.
- Having anti-inflammatory properties, Marula Oil helps to calms facial redness associated with acne and encourages the healing of acne blemishes.
- Improves skin elasticity & collagen production to boost skin firmness, density & volume.
- Excellent as a facial oil for post-sun exposure.
- Marula face oil is quickly absorbed and does not leave your skin greasy.
Hair Benefits of Marula Oil
- Marula Oil is rich in oleic acid which is absorbed deeply into the scalp to lock in moisture & thus alleviate a dry, itchy scalp.
- Marula Oil's fatty acid profile locks in moisture into the hair shaft helping to condition dry, brittle hair.
- Marula Oil repairs hair damage and increases shine.
- May help to promote hair growth.
How To Use Marula Oil: Apply Marula Oil as desired to skin on the face and neck as a moisturizer. Can also be applied to dry hair and scalp.