Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May produce allergic reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Sensible Cautions: Remove all packaging and place candle on a level heat resistance surface. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Burn candle in an area free from draught. Avoid touching or moving when lit. Never leave burning candles unattended. Extinguish candle if flame becomes enlarged. For best results trim wick to 6mm and do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time to avoid smoking or enlarged flame. Keep wax pool free from objects such as burned match heads and wick trimmings. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Disclaimer: Information on this web site is provided for informational
purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your
physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on
this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing
any medication or other treatment.