Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray is the first product in a spray format to protect against plantar verrucas, athlete's foot and fungal infections.
Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray creates an effective, easy-to-apply, safe and non-greasy invisible barrier against the contraction of verrucas, athlete’s foot, nail fungus during 8 hours of barefoot activity.
Excilor 3-in1 Spray Benefits:
- Creates an invisible barrier like an ‘invisible sock’
- Protects during and after barefoot activity
- Dries instantly
- Active 8-hour protection, even after exposure to moisture
- Protects feet from contamination in already infected shoes and socks
- Can be used in children from 2 years plus
- Contains 50 applications.
Invisiblock TM technology creates an ultrathin, non-sticky copolymer film, which acts as an “invisible sock”.
It creates a superficial barrier that physically protects the skin and also creates an unfavorable environment for microbes and fungis. The film-forming formulation instantly blocks the proliferation of fungi and viruses.
Excilor spray's ingredients instantly blocks the proliferation of :
- Trichophyton species responsible for athlete’s foot and nail fungus
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) responsible for verrucas (specific in-vitro tests)
How To Use Excilor Protector Spray :
- Spray onto feet, making sure to cover the soles, the nails and in between the toes.
- Dries in seconds, leaving a smooth, soft, pleasantly scented film.
- Either leave-on after your barefoot activity OR remove easily using luke-warm water and any skin detergent, gently rubbing the feet. At your own discretion, you may apply a fresh layer before putting on socks & shoes to prevent against cross-contamination from infected socks & shoes.