Temple Spa Easy On The Eye - Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover & Soothing Eye Solution fragrance free formulation is clever with a dual purpose; it removes eye and brow make-up (even waterproof) and also refreshes tired, gritty eyes.
Easy On The Eye contains Mediterranean botanical extracts of camelia tea, cornflower, eyebright and melissa combined with aloe gel in this super lightweight liquid to ensure your eyes are fresh, revitalised & soothed and your eye make-up completely gone.
Benefits of Temple Spa Eye Make-Up Remover:
- Removes eye makeup and waterproof mascara
- Clinically tested for sensitive skin
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
Uses of Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover & Soothing Eye Solution:
- Gentle eye make-up remover
- Eye lotion to relieve weariness
- Wonderful for when you are about to land after a long haul flight. Arrive revived!
- Relief from the irritations around the eyes due to hayfever
Key Ingredients Claims:
- Eyebright – a natural toning ingredient especially good for sensitive skin areas. Refreshing, calming, reduces inflammation and sensitivity so it’s ideal for eye care.
- Cornflower – an excellent toner and known to help reduce inflammation.
- Glycerin - fantastic skin smoother & softener.
- Melissa (Balm mint) – anti-inflammatory, soothing.
- Camellia (green tea extract) – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
- Aloe Barbandensis leaf juice - protective, soothing, calming and helps to maintain a healthy skin.
- Vitamin E - fantastic skin smoother & softener.
- PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate – derived from coconut oil this emollient is great at removing make-up and providing moisturisation to the skin.
How to use: To remove eye make-up, apply to dampened cotton pads, press onto eyes for a few seconds and gently sweep in a downwards motion first and then again from the outer eye in. Use separate cotton pads for each eye.
For tired eyes, apply to dampened cotton pads and lay over each eye. 10 seconds for instant refreshment and 5 minutes for a reviving 40 winks. Keep in the fridge for an extra cooling treat.