Life Extension ComfortMAX™ is a unique supplement that promotes nerve health and comfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds in your nerve cells and encouraging healthy neurotransmitter levels in your brain, ComfortMAX™ helps to reduce discomfort. Take one convenient tablet in the morning and one at night. Live comfortably with ComfortMAX™!
Benefits of ComfortMAX™:
- ComfortMAX™ provides dual-action nerve support to help inhibit discomfort
- PEA inhibits inflammatory factors to help calm excited nerves
- Honokiol extract supports GABA neurotransmitters affected by discomfort
- These combined actions help you stay comfortable throughout the day
- Morning and nighttime dosing for around-the-clock support
- ComfortMAX™ delivers two potent ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide or PEA and honokiol, a compound derived from Magnolia bark. By promoting nerve comfort in two separate yet complementary ways, the ingredients in ComfortMAX™ represent a revolutionary step in helping to relieve discomfort.
According to the National Institutes of Health, nearly 25 million Americans experience daily discomfort. This kind of discomfort can affect mood, mobility, and quality of life. The reasons for physical discomfort vary, but the way we experience that discomfort doesn't: Our peripheral nerves are responsible for delivering sensory information (an itch, temperature change, physical pressure, etc.) to the brain. And that's where ComfortMAX™ comes in.
ComfortMAX™ contains Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and Honokiol:
Palmitoylethanolamide (or PEA) is a unique kind of fatty acid. Your body naturally produces PEA as part of a healthy inflammatory and immune response.In fact, PEA inhibits the secretion of inflammatory compounds from mast cells, a type of white blood cell. As we age, our number of mast cells decrease, causing our remaining mast cells to work harder. That can make them overly sensitive, activating inflammatory processes linked to nerve discomfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds released by mast cells, PEA promotes your body's natural response to uncomfortable nerve stimuli at the cellular level.
Honokiol is a naturally occurring lignan compound derived from several species of magnolia, several of which have been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries. Now, scientists are discovering that honokiol has applications for nerve health and comfort.
Honokiol has been shown to support the "calming" GABA receptors in the brain, which affects the way the brain perceives discomfort. Furthermore, honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain in animal models, making it an ideal ingredient for nerve health and comfort.
Directions: Take one (1) ComfortMAX™ AM tablet in the morning and one (1) ComfortMAX™ PM tablet before bed, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. The blue PM tablet may cause mild sedation in some people. Take at bedtime.