Lamas Soy & Baobab Oil Hydrating Shampoo incorporates Soy - nature's protein-rich revitalizer- to smooth and protect hair. Powerful enough to revive chemically-treated, dry, damaged hair, this product is infused with ultra-hydrating botanicals and extracts. Aloe and Avocado provides intense moisture while a powerful blend of botanicals fortifies hair to prevent future damage.
- Soy Protein helps reconstruct and strengthen weakened hair shafts.
- Fortified with Golden Seal, Carrot Seed, Chamomile and Yucca botanicals for their protective properties.
- Aloe and Avocado combine to detangle hair and prevent split ends.
- Moisturises hair without weighing it down to give you super-soft, healthy looking locks.
- No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulphates.
Directions: Apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp, work into a rich lather, rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Lamas Soy Hydrating Conditioner.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside (and) Cocamidopropyl Hydrohysultaine (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Rose Geranium allplant Essense, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin (vegetable), Baobab Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Jojoba Seed Extract, Chamomillia Recutita Flower Extract, Goldenseal Root Extract, Yucca Aloiflora Extract, Nettle Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropytrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Polysorbate-20, Sodium PCA, Soy Amino Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Fragrance with Essential Oils.