Multipurpose nail glue
- Strong adhesive for applying artificial nails
- Ideal for protecting splits, tears and cracks on natural nails allowing them to grow out without being caught and torn off.
Applying Artificial Nails
- Place a drop of glue to the reverse of the nail and spread evenly
- Hold the nail firmly down for a few seconds to secure
- Apply a small amount of glue to the broken area and leave to dry
- Once dry, buff away any excess for a smooth finish
Lanolips Rose Balm EveryDay for Dry Hands & Nails by Lanolips
Winner CEW UK Best New Brand – Mass: LanolipsRediscover the ...
Nail Magic by Jica Beauty Products
Nail Magic is a unique combination of ingredients which stim...
Dark Circle Eye Cream by Provenance
As we grow older, the eye area is usually the first to revea...
In Transit Camera Close-Up by This Works
Be ready for that "close up" with a mask, moisturiser and pr...