Ginger Tea (100%)
Ginger has been used as a natural remedy for many ailments for centuries. Ginger's benefits include:
- Has the ability to improve gastric motility suggesting significant potential in relieving indigestion, gas, bloating and the symptoms of inflammatory bowel concerns.
- Ginger is an aromatic bitter helping to increase the production of digestive enzymes which help to break down food more efficiently helping to prevent indigestion, flatulence and bloating.
- Studies show ginger helps relieve nausea and morning sickness in pregnancy.
- Ginger enhances circulation which helps to relieve arthritic symptoms possibly aiding in the removal of inflammatory chemicals.
- Ginger has been shown to help reduce cholesterol levels.
As a beverage, use 1-2 tea bags a day.
100% ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome (root).
Caution: Not recommended for people who take anticoagulants or have gallstones
Superior Joints by NHS Labs
A SAVVY WAY TO KEEP SUPPLEI've received several fan emails f...
Power of Krill by LifeFlo
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) include both omega-3 fats (high...
Relaxing Tea by Triple Leaf Tea
Triple Leaf Relaxing Tea contains highly potent nerve relaxi...
Herbal Laxative Tea by Triple Leaf Tea
This gentle, effective Chinese herbal formula helps promote ...