Beauty Bible Testers say:
- Big pot makes it a luxury product for the bathroom; loved the (non-carroty) fragrance and hands felt wonderfully soft and smooth: my husband tried it and loved it too
- definitely worth a weekly treatment, made a big difference to softness of hands they felt lovely after use
- bright, attractive packaging; from all the products I tested, I loved this the most – felt like luxury and I would definitely recommend it if you have dry hands’
- made my skin feel soft as a baby’s bum
- I don’t normally use a hand scrub but will from now on!
Your hands and nails deserve extra special love and care. With Feel the C you no longer have to dream of a day at the spa.
Feel the C treats your hands and nails to a professional spa treatment in the comfort of your own home!
Key Ingredients: Dead Sea Salts are excellent exfoliates, which gently remove dead skin cells, allowing your hands and nails to breathe.
Directions: Stir well and place one full teaspoon in the palm of your hand. Gently massage each hand as if washing, concentrating on the cuticle and nail bed area. Rinse well and pat dry. See how your hands glow!!
Tips: You'll love your soft, nourished hands and nails. Why not follow with an at-home manicure?
- Lightly push back cuticles with a cuticle stick
- File nails in 1 direction to desired shape
- Rinse hands in warm water and pat dry
- Apply base coat, and follow with colour of your choice
Dead Sea Salts (Maris Sal), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota, Fragrance (Parfum), Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.