Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a non-greasy creamy formulation ideal for dry, sensitive skin. It’s excellent for hands, feet, elbows, and knees – in fact, anywhere that requires intensive moisturising. It is also cosmetically appealing for facial use.
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream:
- Absorbs quickly into the skin and provides long-lasting hydration
- Fragrance-free and lanolin free
- Non-irritating and non greasy
- Recommended to re-hydrate damaged skin following associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments
- Leaves the skin feel silky and natural
How to use Cetaphil Moisturising Cream:
Simply apply Cetaphil Moisturising Cream to your skin as necessary.
Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.