Astaxanthin is the ultimate skin protecting antioxidant. More powerful even than Vitamin E, it can help protect skin against harmful excess free radicals and UV light. In this way, it helps to delay the visible signs of premature ageing - for ‘timeless beauty’. Astaxanthin also enhances the antioxidant action of Vitamins C and E, which have been shown to help guard against age-accelerating free radicals too. Free radicals are unstable oxygen molecules, which can severely damage skin cells. They are created as a normal part of metabolism, but also by pollution, smoking, alcohol, stress, sunlight, medicines, heavy metals and poor diet. Ideal for children, teens and adults, when exposure to strong or prolonged sun is expected. Remember to pack a bottle on your winter-skiing and summer holidays.
- May delay visible signs of premature ageing
- Contains high potency Astaxanthin, one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man
- Protects skin against age-accelerating free radicals
- More powerful than Vitamin E
- Ideal for when prolonged exposure to the sun is expected, summer or winter
- Optimal daily intake is just 4mg of Astaxanthin
Take one capsule daily.
Two capsules typically provide: 4mg pure Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis. Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Capsule shell: Gelatin, Glycerine Astaxanthin, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Colour: Black Iron Oxide. Does not contain sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings. Vegetarian and vegan.
Not suitable prior or during pregnancy.