Acti-Tape has its origins in therapeutic sports tapes for rehabilitation of injuries, providing support to joints and muscles, and enhancing sports performance without affecting range of motion. The concept was initially developed in Japan in the late 1970’s. Nowadays aside from application in rehabilitation, newer methodologies have been developed that address benefits associated with preventive health maintenance, reducing oedema and pain relief.
Acti-Tape may help you with:
- Alleviation of pain
- Relaxing overused and overextended muscles
- Repositioning of joints
- Reducing oedema, inflammation and discomfort
- Supporting rehabilitation from muscular injuries
Features of Acti-Tape
- Water resistant - can withstand showers and athletic activity like swimming
- Allows muscles to perform a full range of motion, easily and comfortably
- Highly breathable - efficiently channels air and sweat to maintain skin integrity
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Effective for 3-4 days
Size: 5cm X 5metres
Superior Joints by NHS Labs
A SAVVY WAY TO KEEP SUPPLEI've received several fan emails f...
Pure Magnesium Oil Spray by LifeFlo
To say that magnesium is important in health and medicine is...
Magnesium Oil Original Flakes by Better You
Beauty Bible LovesPour into tub and lie back for 20 soothing...
Power of Krill by LifeFlo
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) include both omega-3 fats (high...